20/9/08

You know that you can get me !...or you got me now?

I said :
I'm tired of all this shit, I need forget. I promise that in 30 days...30 days and no more....

September:

Making daily the question:Are you ok?

And responding:I'm ok!I'm fine and i feel good!We can!Are you ok?

So...I didn't understood! I'm falling again...shit!I don't want to fall again...but that is stronger than me, I was waiting for win, and I'm winner!.Whatever, i didn't understood! so i have a lot of questions.

We know that we can't forget all in 10 days, we could ignore people but no the feelings about they.

That's so weird...we're fucked!

2 comentarios:

..Escribiendo corto.... dijo...

si es verdad que en ocasiones todo se va a la mierda, y en poco tiempo no se pueden olvidar muchas cosas, pero el punto es que se deben olvidar si nos hacen daño, pues es verdad que lo que no te mata te hace mas fuerte...

Mona Van Ana dijo...

Yo asesine a mi novio??? ohhh me encanta mega fascina el titulo del blog ja ja ja X,x podemos hacer así como una secta para matar novios yeah!!

mmm me gusto la frase de al final que pusiste ¨ we're fucked!¨ n,n

Am pues ando vagando por blogs y me late el tuyo asi q nos veremos los comments más seguidos ja jaa