29/9/08

I remember

I remember the first time...

A grey sweater, a blue jeans, a shaggy hair, a perfect smile and an eyes that i never seen...A black sweater, an old jeans, a black boots, a pony tail, a stupid smile and a heart beating so fast, butterflies ...when i was 17.

Since that day you are my impossible or.. my possibly maybe.

I don't know why i'm writing this ridiculous story here...What a shame! I promise that today is the last day! I swear for the little finger of my right hand! Tomorrow i'll be fine.

5 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

aw.. los recuerdos,
a veces es mejor que se queden como tales! :( sniff

tengo q platicarte lo que hizo el señorito!!!!! jajajaja vamos a matarlo!

ehhg y dile a valeria que no se haga mensa! jajaja.. yo te mande mas cosas con ella

Lili dijo...

Recordar es volver a vivir!!!!

grax por pasar a mi blog!!!

SALUDOS!!

.. Âtipik Fräulein.. dijo...

ho! recuerdos de amores
que se quedaron en nuestra mente por siempre!!

Mona Van Ana dijo...

nunca digas nunca, supongo q son esas cosas las q jamas olvidas...

je q no te de verguenza, las esa clase de historias jamás son ridiculas jo n,n saludos!!!

╬ яo¢ιιo ╬ dijo...

snif snif eso llego y esk uno siempre recuerda el primer moment0

y tampoko nada es ridiculo

ahhh m gust0 tu post!!